Plugin for Roundcube webmail. Saves users login, date, time, ip and DNS name to MySQL upon loging in.
This plugin saves users login, date, time, ip and DNS name to MySQL every time user logs in. User and/or administrator can review historical login data. At the moment only MySQL is supported. Only tested with ipv4.
- Install using Composer
- Go to plugins directory.
- Run "git clone https://github.com/ashabada/login_history/".
- Create additional MySQL table from login_history/SQL/mysql.initial.sql
- Get GeoIP2 API https://github.com/maxmind/GeoIP2-php
- Change how many records are shown in config.inc.php. By default last 100 are shown.
- Optionally enable GeoIP2 to see country flags near each IP address.
This plugin is released under the GNU General Public License Version 3+
Flag icons taken from famfamfam
Flag sprite generated here