Advanced search allowing multiple search criteria and folder recursion
You can download direct from GitHub or consider using the plugin repository for Roundcube
After install, 'Advanced search' will show up under the 'more' menu.
Please use the 'stable' brach for deployment.
- This version should be tested and bug-free
Version 2.0.0 requires Roundcube 0.9.4 or later
This plugin is released under the GNU General Public License Version 3 or later (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html).
Even if skins might contain some programming work, they are not considered as a linked part of the plugin and therefore skins DO NOT fall under the provisions of the GPL license. See the README file located in the core skins folder for details on the skin license.
- Clone the GitHub repository to 'advanced_search':
git clone git://github.com/GMS-SA/roundcube-advanced-search.git advanced_search
- Change to the 'stable' branch:
cd advanced_search git checkout -b stable origin/stable
- Swap branches to 'stable'
- Click on the 'ZIP' download icon
- Rename the unziped directory 'advanced_search'
- Place the 'advanced_search' plugin folder into the plugins directory of Roundcube.
- If using git and not wanting all the '.git' repository data in your live webmail:
cd advanced_search git archive --format=tar --prefix=advanced_search/ stable | tar -x -C /path/to/roundcube/plugins/
This will give you a git-free copy of the stable branch.
Add advanced_search to $rcmail_config['plugins'] in your Roundcube config
To override defaults, copy the config-default.inc.php file to config.inc.php and modify
If upgrading from 1.2.0 or lower, you must review the config file.
- Available search criterias
- Targeted roundcube menu for the advanced search
- Wilwert Claude
- Ludovicy Steve
- Moules Chris
- Global Media Systems