Embed ownCloud inside your Roundcube with user authentication
Open ownCloud instance directly in Roundcube with authentication
You can have interactions between mails and ownCloud attachments with the Roundrive plugin
This plugin is released under the GNU General Public License Version 3 (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html).
- Place this plugin folder into plugins directory of Roundcube
- Add owncloud to $config['plugins'] in your Roundcube config
NB: When downloading the plugin from GitHub you will need to create a directory called owncloud and place the files in there, ignoring the root directory in the downloaded archive directory in the downloaded archive.
- To avoid cross-domain errors you should use the same url (domain) for Roundcube and ownCloud (See the reverse proxy documentation, to use ownCloud and Roundcube on separate servers with Apache)
- Add and enable "roundcube_external" apps to your ownCloud instance (in owncloud/apps/)
- You can also add melanie2 theme to owncloud
- In Roundcube plugin you need to rename config.inc.php.dist to config.inc.php. And configure your owncloud URL and a random DES key of 24 characters.
- In ownCloud, you need to edit the config.php file and add a 'roundcube_owncloud_des_key' property with the same DES key.