A plugin for Roundcube to include CalDAVZap in to the main GUI
A plugin for Roundcube to include CalDAVZap in to the main GUI. CalDAVZap is included in the plugin folder since version 1.02 of this plugin. The latest version i could found is 0.13.2rc1 from https://www.inf-it.com/mlmmj/davclients/2015-11/0000004.html. All credits goes to inf-it.com, the developers of CalDAVZap.
There are some minor tweaks i have made to:
- interfce.js I have found a small glitch displaying the wrong state of availabillity. I have fixed this and reported it back to inf-it.com. They have included this fix in his internal GIT.
- index.html This file is the original version, i have made a copy called roundcube.html and tweaked it to use my own CalDAVZap-Auth-Plugin.
- config_rc.js includes a configuration for the new Auth Plugin
- main_rc.js added the code for my own Auth Plugin
- */auth/plugins/roundcube ** both files manage to login via a existing Roundcube session
- Small fix for Classic skin
- Fix for path issue
- There is now a special auth plugin for CalDAVZap to use together with Roundcube. With this its not needed to fill in the loginform, we can now login via a existing Roundcube session.
- Added more config parameters in config.inc.php
- Tweaked the login process, so we can login faster
- Tweaked the styles, so that it matches more the Roundcube styles
- Add support for the Roundcube classic skin. Before that, it was only compatibel with larry. If you want your non-standard skin to be supported also, please drop me a line. If you have a dedicated calender icon you want to use, please let me know.
- Re-Submit plugin to GitHub after accidential delete it before. Sorry for that
- Added latest CalDAVZap package to the plugin, no seperate download is needed.
- Removed unused code
- Initial Commit
- extract the archive into the plugin folder of Roundcube
<roundcube>/plugins/and rename it to
caldavzap, so that the path reads at the end /path/to/DOCUMENT_ROOT/ROUNDCUBEDIR/plugins/caldavzap/.
- configure CalDAVZap config.js to your needs in the "caldavzap_0.13.2" subdir of this plugin. Keep in mind that your DAV source uses the same credentials as the Roundcube credentials
- activate the CalDAVZap plugin in /config/config.inc.php in the way that you add it to the active plugins array, like
$config['plugins'] = array('caldavzap');