Embed nextCloud inside your Roundcube with user authentication
Open nextcloud instance directly in Roundcube with authentication
You can have interactions between mails and nextcloud attachments with the Roundrive plugin
This plugin is released under the GNU General Public License Version 3 (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html).
- Place this plugin folder into plugins directory of Roundcube
- Add nextcloud to $config['plugins'] in your Roundcube config
- Upload contents of upload_to_nextcloud_apps into your apps directory for Nextcloud and enable plugin within Nextcloud.
NB: When downloading the plugin from GitHub you will need to create a directory called nextcloud and place the files in there, ignoring the root directory in the downloaded archive directory in the downloaded archive.
- To avoid cross-domain errors you should use the same url (domain) for Roundcube and nextcloud (See the reverse proxy documentation, to use nextcloud and Roundcube on separate servers with Apache)
- Add and enable "roundcube_external" apps to your nextcloud instance (in nextcloud/apps/)
- You can also add melanie2 theme to nextcloud
- In Roundcube plugin you need to rename config.inc.php.dist to config.inc.php. And configure your nextcloud URL and a random DES key of 24 characters.
- In nextcloud, you need to edit the config.php file and add a 'roundcube_nextcloud_des_key' property with the same DES key.
If you use this plugin and would like to show your appreciation by buying me a cup of coffee, I surely would appreciate it. A regular cup of Joe is sufficient, but a Starbucks Coffee would be better ...
Zelle (Zelle is integrated within many major banks Mobile Apps by default) - Just send to texxasrulez at yahoo dot com
No Zelle in your banks mobile app, no problem, just click Paypal and I can make a Starbucks run ...