hMailServer Signature Change for Roundcube. Plugin adds a possibility to change users signature using two methods (drivers) via Settings/Signature tab.
Plugin that adds a possibility to change users signature using two methods (drivers) via Settings/Signature tab. The HTML signature can be edited with the built-in HTML editor.
- hMailServer with webserver and PHP >= 5.3.0
- Requires PHP COM (Windows only)
- Copy folder to roundcube/plugin/hms_signature
- Config config.inc.php.dist and save as config.inc.php
- Enable plugin in roundcube/config/config.inc.php
- To upload images larger than 64 KB to the HTML signature, $config['hms_signature_image_size'] MUST be copied into the main config.inc.php
hMailServer Signature plugin supports two change mechanisms which are handled by included drivers. Just pass driver name in 'hms_signature_driver' option.
Requires PHP COM (Windows only). For access to hMail server on remote host you'll need to define 'hms_signature_remote_dcom' and 'hms_signature_remote_server'. See config.inc.php.dist file for more info.
hMailServer Remote (hmail_remote)
Requires PHP COM (Windows only) on remote host. See config.inc.php.dist file for more info.
Version 1.2 (2018-11-04)
- Added the new elastic skin
- Some changes to get it work with new elastic skin
Version 1.1 (2017-03-18)
- Added the built-in HTML editor
- Some CSS and design change
Version 1.0 (2017-03-05)
- First release
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.